Cinnamon French Toast
Author: Sara Youmans
Recipe type: Breakfast
My favorite is blueberries, honey and maple syrup...What’s yours?
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp. Butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon plus more to sprinkle on top
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- almond extract (couple drops)
- nutmeg (just a sprinkle)
- Whisk egg, milk and remaining ingredients.
- Pre-heat griddle or pan. after heated add preferred fat.
- Dip bread thoroughly in egg mixture, make sure it’s saturated well.
- Cook approx 4 to 5 min on each side you want each side to be lightly brown.
- Remove from pan and serve with your favorite toppings.